"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." -Henry Ford
Established in 1989 and incorporated in 1991, the Savannah Mustang Club (SMC) is a non-profit organization and a regional group of the Mustang Club of America (MCA). The SMC is interested in the preservation and promotion of the Ford Mustang. The club is primarily a social organization with goals to share technical information and encourage the restoration, preservation and enjoyment of all Mustangs and Fords. Thousands of dollars have been donated over the years to charitable causes selected by the membership through profits from shows and fundraisers.
The Savannah Mustang Club schedules various activities for members throughout the year such as:
· Occasional pony cruise to local attractions or events
· Club Participation in Ford & MCA shows
· Displaying members’ cars at various locations and other events
· Social activities such as Cruise-Ins or special Driving Events
· Hosting 2-3 annual Car Shows, in the Spring and Fall months
· Monthly business meetings to plan Club activities and handle administrative needs of the club, as well as provide members with an opportunity to offer suggestions about Club operations and activities.
Club Meetings are held every third Saturday of the Month at JC Lewis Ford on Abercorn Street in Savannah GA
(clicking an image will display full size)
A Silvered Horse reflects the world
Love my "Critter"
To Become a Member of the Savannah Mustang Club:
The Club is open to any person at least sixteen years of age with a current driver's license. Ownership of a Ford Mustang is not necessary. The Fee for membership in the Savannah Mustang Club is fifteen dollars annually.
Join the Mustang Club of America (MCA)
Every SMC member is encouraged to join MCA. Although not a requirement for membership in SMC , you will receive many benefits from MCA membership including their monthly magazine! Find out more by visiting the MCA website www.mustang.org
SMC is a Regional Club of
Number of times viewed 173110